WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, Anthony Patch "A.I.: Life Was Given To the Image of the Beast"

TradCatKnight Radio, Anthony Patch "A.I.: Life Was Given To the Image of the Beast"
Talk given 1-16-18    (Aprx. 35 minutes)

Special guest Anthony Patch joins me to discuss:  latest with CERN, Google, "consciousness", A.I., the "beast" supercomputer, crypto-currencies/blockchain, Mandela effect, counterfeit Herod's Temple, nano-particles, brain-hacking, elevation of science to transcend faith itself?, the NWO push for immortality and MUCH more!

Anthony Patch is a writer, author and researcher whose knowledge is sought out by many in this endgame.  His talks are featured all over youtube.  He currently has his own show on truthfrequency radio as well.

Website: anthonypatch.com

"And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should speak; and should cause, that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast, should be slain."
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 13:15]


Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU

3 comments:

  1. TradCatKnight thanks for interviewing Anthony Patch; last time I made a comment warning CERN is Pandora box of bad trouble, a person refuted me and nearly castigated me. Only other comment now, it's sci-fi theories much akin to Star Trek The Borg (Cyborg colony hive); a lot of jaw dropping revelations and insights. God has a plan (counter measures if you will) which as Scripture states Armageddon the final battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contents of the blogger are really embarrassed. 온라인바카라게임추천
    I want you to be interested in us too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete